Does your financial professional offer a network and resource for women?
Annex Wealth Management’s Women & Wealth Group
Women & Wealth Events are designed to foster collaboration, community, and growth in specific areas of financial planning.
We encourage you and a friend to join us at one of our upcoming Women & Wisdom events below:
Women’s Guide To Preparing For The Unexpected
Bring a friend and join us as we focus on financial awareness and being prepared for the changes life brings.
• The transitions many women encounter – whether single or married
• Resources you should consider to be prepared
• Past instances of successful navigation through transitions
• How to start creating your emergency binder for your future
Women, Wine & Investing With Confidence
We’re off to the tasting room, where we’ll enjoy a variety of wines and artisan cheeses while discussing investment fundamentals.
We’ll take a light look at key concepts like:
• The difference between stocks and bonds
• Asset allocation
• Questions you should be asking your advisor
• What to expect when someone manages your finances and helps you with a plan
Your Prosperity Picture
We’ll cover a 5-step system designed to offer you a fresh, interactive view of your money and your life. Through an entertaining, interactive and inspirational approach to creating prosperity, we’ll help you visualize your retirement goals and understand what resources you have to make them happen.
We’ll also discuss:
• Visual shortcuts for an efficient and effective way to get to your investment motivation
• Smart money moves to turn your vision into reality
• A simple way to overcome the complexity of financial planning
• Innovative ways to understand the connection between asset allocation and your goals; net worth and spending plans
Financial Health, Wealth & Well-Being For Women
As a major economic force, women seek more than just good financial returns. Join us for a holistic look at financial well-being.
• Beliefs about money
• Financial challenges unique to women
• Discussions and planning for common worries such as healthcare costs and leaving a legacy
• Advice on raising financially-fit children.