FEATURED: 94% of Americans failed this financial quiz – here are the 4 hardest questions
to take the quiz
• Your retirement savings are at risk – Failure to manage taxes and higher costs can leave you with less
• If you rollover or distribute your 401k or IRA incorrectly, it can cost you
• Withdrawing too much too soon can be deadly to a portfolio
LEARN HOW TO:
• Understand your sustainable withdrawal rate
• Recognize important IRA milestones
Retirement Roadmap – October 4 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Butte des Morts Country Club
3600 W Prospect Ave Appleton, WI 54914
AXIOM + GRAPHIC = AXIOMAPHIC OF THE WEEK
Toys “R” Us: Amazon Claims Another Victim?
As Toys “R” Us files for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. and Canada, the 69 year old company will no doubt be lamenting the rise of internet giant Amazon. According to data from Statista’s e-commerce database, Amazon outperformed the once dominant retailer by a huge margin in 2016. With online sales of over 2.1 billion USD, the Seattle company left Toys “R” Us way behind with their 912 million USD.
BEST OF OUR RADIO PROGRAMS
Know The Difference™ Minute: Is Anything The Same In The World Of Toys?
Some figure the Toys’R’Us bankruptcy is a function of e-commerce. While e-commerce had a role in the retailer’s demise, other major factors were at play. Annex Wealth Management’s Dave Spano explains.
MoneyDo: Get familiar with your credit report
Given the Equifax breach, its important that most Americans be familiar with their credit report – what’s on it, and where a copy can be obtained. Make sure you get familiar with your credit report.