WATCH IT: Annex TV
Questions To Ask A Financial Advisor, Part I
Annex Wealth Management’s Director of Client Learning & Development Deanne Phillips details three questions you should ask your current or potential advisor. Make your advisor earn your trust with transparency.
AXIOM + GRAPHIC = AXIOMAPHIC OF THE WEEK
The Cost of Making the iPhone 7
So we know how much we have to pay for an iPhone 7, but how much does it cost Apple to produce it? A lot less. According to estimates by IHS, the material and manufacturing costs (excluding other expenses such as R&D and marketing costs) of the cheapest iPhone 7 amount to $224.80. While that may not sound like a lot, it is till the most expensive standard-sized iPhone Apple has ever made, as our chart illustrates.
October 5 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30pm Elm Grove Office
• Your retirement savings are at risk – Failure to manage taxes and higher costs can leave you with less
• If you rollover or distribute your 401k or IRA incorrectly, it can cost you
• Withdrawing too much too soon can be deadly to a portfolio
LEARN HOW TO:
• Understand your sustainable withdrawal rate
• Recognize important IRA milestones
For the full list of upcoming events visit our EVENTS PAGE
BEST OF OUR RADIO PROGRAMS
Exclusive Content: Dave Spano & Mark Oswald Talk OPEC & The Debate